The Mountain Home Arts Council is excited to present the annual Summer Concert Series in Carl Miller Park after a year break because of the pandemic. This series, offered free to the public, is made possible through a partnership with the City of Mountain Home, Mountain Home Parks & Rec., and local businesses and individual sponsors. The five concerts in the series will feature Nicole Christensen & Ben Burdick (July 9), Green Mountain Smoke (July 16), Hillfolk Noir (July 23), Buddy DeVore and the Faded Cowboys (July 30), and Frim Fram 4 (August 6). They project over three hundred in attendance at each event with outstanding musicians and food, art, and business booths. The shady park, an outdoor venue allowing for social distancing as we begin reopening with safe community events, is the ideal spot for these evening programs and the high-energy, professional musicians and performers are sure to please.
The Mountain Home Arts Council is asking for sponsors to assist in these costs:
A $95 donation will not only help the program, but your business will also receive the following recognition:
- Your company name will appear in online and print marketing.
- Your company name will appear in a thank-you spot on a billboard next to the stage.
A $150 level sponsorship, you will also receive recognition, in addition to the above:
- Your name or logo on over 100 posters on display throughout the community (commitment needed by Friday, June 11);
- Your company banner may be attached to the stage at each performance.
At the Advance Sponsorship of $300, you will receive all the above recognitions, in addition to:
- Your company can have a greater presence in the park, during each performance, to promote your business through sales or advertising.
If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Chris DeVore, Mountain Home Arts Council at 208.587.3706.