Position: Executive Director (Full-Time)
Location: Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce, 205 N 3rd E, Mountain Home, ID
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Benefits: Holiday Pay, 18+ PTO days
Responsible to: The Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
Position Summary: To manage the day-to-day operations necessary to maintain the Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) office. This position will represent the Chamber of Commerce in various capacities and ensure operations, events, and programs are executed in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
This position will serve as the main point of contact during all events and programs hosted by the Chamber. The schedule may vary depending on the timing of these events, to include weekends. Travel may be required.
Job Interactions: The Executive Director will serve as a liaison between the Chamber membership, City/County/State officials and all other organizations that work with the Chamber. The Executive Director will create a positive and professional image of the Chamber to its membership, as well as the public.
The Executive Director will be required to obtain a Mountain Home AFB pass for various events which includes a background check performed by the MHAFB.
- Daily Operations to include supervision of all Chamber employees, address and execute needs of the Board of Directors/Committees and maintain new and ongoing relationships.
- Recruit and retain Chamber Membership and address the needs of its members.
- Develop efficient processes, track, and monitor financial and other accounting records.
- Communicate with press and create marketing strategies through traditional and non-traditional avenues to keep the public and members informed.
- Organize, schedule, and coordinate all meetings, programs, and events.
- Record and monitor all meetings, programs and events and communicate with all those actively involved.
- Website management and maintenance.
- Ensure all legal and operating documents are kept current and in complete compliance.
- Develop relationship and programs that aligns with the Chamber’s mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any accredited post-secondary institution and/or the equivalent experience in office management, administration, programming, or public/community relations.
- Valid Driver’s license, reliable and insured (if required by law) transportation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and other computer programs and operating systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
Drop off resume at the Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce Office located at 205 N. 3rd. E, Mountain Home, Idaho or email resume to Chamber@mountainhomechamber.com.
For questions regarding this position, please call 208.587.4334 or email email@example.com.